onsdag 4. november 2009

Australia

After a long flight, me and the group finally landed at the airport in Sydney, and the airport is huge! And their are a lot of busy people running around trying to catch their plains. It is kind of late now, so today I’m going to check in at the beautiful hotel and rest, so I can be ready for tomorrows plans!

Amazing!
Today, we visited the “Sydney opera house”. It is a huge beautiful building; the opera house is designed by the Danish architect; Jørn Utzon. The opera house has like 1000 rooms including five theatre halls, five practising studios, two main halls, four restaurants, six bars and many souvenirs stores. And I bought this cool clock:





Bondi beach

Right know, I’m sitting on a wireless mini-computer with my friends in a restaurant at Bondi beach. We have just taken a long cold bath in the very hot sun. Then we got tanned, so know we are just relaxing and waiting for the food. This beach is so beautiful, the sand is fine, and it is like 2 km long. Everytime I’m on a beach, I always think about the sharks. But now, we don’ have any worries. Because they have fence in the water, so sharks can’t come near the humans, that’s great! Here, you can see a nice picture from the beach:

1 kommentar:

  1. I've enjoyed reading about your journeys to Australia, Kenya and Scotland. You've included lots of interesting facts, and you describe the different places and cultures vividly - good job, Sze-Sze!

    SvarSlett