fredag 6. november 2009

Edinburgh, Scotland



I’m now in Edinburgh, Scotland’s capital. It is the second largest city.

Before I travelled, I have done some research, and I’ve found something very exciting stories! Greayfriar Bobbys cemetery, it is Edinburgh’s most hunted cemetery. And I have read many crazy stories about people visiting the place. Like, a person was strangled by a ghost, and leaving the place with bruise over the neck. But I personally don’t believe that before I’m actually is there. So, I’m very exciting about this, and I will read more about it after I’m back at the hotel, so see you later!

Oh my gad! I’m sure I’m going to get nightmares for over a long period. I actually saw a ghost, it was a female. She was like floating across me, she touched my cheek, and I have still the goose bumps from today. The highlight was that the group should be quiet as a mouse in a very old hunted tomb, everything was pitch-dark. We couldn’t see anything. Suddenly, we heard a loud scream, it was the ghosts. One girl from the group was so nervous that she just fainted. I recommend this place if you're going to Edinburgh

Scotland


Scotland is famous for the whiskey. Therefore, I bought the whiskey ”Canny’s Man” I can’t wait to enjoy this with my friends.

For know, I’m visiting the Cramond village, it is a 20 minutes long bustrip too a beautiful little village with white painted wallhouse, narrow streets and cuddly cafés and pubs. But, it is a beach there to. Perfect for relaxing and taking a short walk.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar